Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Valentine Nosegays

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a pretty little treat, Valentine Nosegays, for your AG doll. This project takes more time than the mini chocolates but I hope someone tries it out.

    I have a bunch of craft ideas under wraps for AG. Alas, many of the doll-size crafts I really want to make are too ambitious for AG to use in their publications. But I just had to share this one with you all because it's fun and I won't be marketing it elsewhere. I'd love to know if any girls make these petite Valentine's Nosegays. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Julia [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neat idea, Julia! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cake Cottage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Has AG published some of your ideas already? Or are you trying to get them too?

    That's so cool! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is sooo cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Are there any crafts like that in the craft book you made for AG?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are great ideas! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I should try those Friday night! I love them! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amazing Julia!!!! those were so cute! Thank you for sharing your crafty idea!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all kindly for the compliments of my crafts. [img]smile.gif[/img] I must pass on the hair-dressing compliments to my son's fiance. She fixed my Holly Elizabeth's hair in a bow.

    She is amazing when it comes to AG doll hair! She had to go back to Mass this past weekend and I miss her terribly. I'll be glad when she moves back down here permanently. I have declared her to be my official doll hairdresser. [img]wink.gif[/img] She can do anything with doll hair, any kind of french-braiding, fish tail braids and the bow you saw on Holly Elizabeth.

    I should have paid attention to how the hair bow was made. There are at least 6 doll bobby pins and I think 3 hair ties holding the bow together. The hair was spritzed lots with water during the styling. The hair bow is pretty durable and really cute. I'll have to take some photos from other angles so you can see it.

    Julia

  8. #8
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Why don't you make a book of things to make for your doll? I would be glad to help you make it.

  9. #9
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Those nosegays are so cute, and the way you incorporated chocolate chips into fashioning them is just so creative of you!

    I wish there were four more hours in a day because if I had extra time I'd love to try making those.

    Your pictures and instructions are well done!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fantastic idea. Thanks so much. My problem is the chocolate chips. I would eat them all. I will have to find an alternative to use for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •